Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cleaning the 'favorites' and finding a hilarious commercial...

Cleaning up my 'favorites' at work today I found this commercial - which for some reason I just absolutely love. Perhaps it's because I used to fly a lot?

On the other hand, one of my dogs tends to act like that man. You tell her not to do something, and she knows she's not supposed to do it - so she does as much of it as she can as quickly as she can until you stop her. Give me a dumb dog any day.



I just had to share that. It still makes me laugh. Actually, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Another commercial I am looking for is the one where the two men are trying to cut down the bee hive hanging in a tree. The plan is for one man to cut it out of the tree so it drops straight down into the open trash can below the ladder while the second man secures the lid of the trash can.

As you might imagine, the plan goes awry. Problem is, I cannot remember who or what it's a commercial for and every search I have done has been unsuccessful. If you know it, PLEASE let me know!


0 comments: